Tenancy Information

Home improvements and adaptations

Adapting your home to your needs

We are committed to supporting our older tenants and those with a disability to enable them to continue living in their home wherever possible.

csc.caredirect@devon.gov.uk to speak to them about having a social care needs assessment.

Most home alteration work is completed by our in-house maintenance team. Any minor adaptations will be free of charge to our tenants, including:

For larger or complex adaptations you will need to ask your Occupational Therapist to help you apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) from your local council.

View our Aids and Adaptions guide here

Improving and decorating your home

502 Bad Gateway

The types of improvements for which you need to get permission include:

502 Bad Gateway-皇冠足彩


If you would like further information and advice, please contact 01392 273462 or complete our online enquiry form.